Happy Wednesday!!! While I know lots of blogs love to round up their favorites of the week on Fridays, I figured what the heck it’s Wednesday (and hump day!) so why not do a What I Love About Wednesdays! Gives the middle of the week a little bang LOL!
- I am obsessed with anything organization so I am currently in the middle of the 2017 Home Organization Challenge Week 13: Laundry Room ! I will post pictures next week with how mine turned out!
- This Baby balm from Beauty counter! Gina over at The Fitnessista put this as one of her favorites for her daughter’s eczema. Hill also has bad eczema and this has definitely helped it. It’s greasy though so I normally put it on her after her bath and then put her pajamas straight on!
- Dinner last night. Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops with Mushroom and Onion Gravy served with green beans. It was the first time we tried this recipe out and we loved it! And leftovers are always the best:) You can always use fresh mushrooms and make your own homemade mushroom and chicken soup but I used the below and it was delicious. A little salty but still very good!
Take about 4 boneless pork chops and put in the slow cooker.
Add 1 can of cream of mushroom soup and 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
Mix in 1 packet of Onion Soup Mix.
Stir in 1 can of mushroom and 3/4 cup of water.
Set the cooker to low for 8 hours and you are set for dinner!
- These Gummy Worms. Please read the reviews and thank me later. Brad actually got these for our house and we didn’t have the issues these hilarious people did. However, he also didn’t eat the whole bag in one sitting:)
- We got the girls Spring Pictures done last weekend! Meredith is terrified of the Easter bunny so I’ve never gotten a bunny picture since she’s been born. But who needs someone dressed up as a bunny when you get the real thing! I have used the same photographer since my engagement photos over 7 years ago! Her business has grown and she is absolutely wonderful! The bunnies ended up scratching Mer and she was so attentive. Can’t say enough wonderful things about her. I will post the pictures when they are done! I can’t wait to see them! If you are in Southeast Louisiana and looking for a wonderful, reasonable priced photographer, please check out Modern Glow Photography!
- Missy Robertson’s Blog. I just came across it last week and she posts a devotional every Monday. I checked back this week and it was another amazing one!
- Girls nights! We had a Mom’s Night Out if you will Friday night for one of my BFF’s birthday! We had drinks and appetizers at Del Porto which is a beautiful restaurant located in Downtown Covington. Then the party moved to The Seiler Bar which is an addition to The Tap Room Bar. The food, drinks, and company were the best:) My dress is from Flaunt Boutique!
- Last but never least… My girls!!! They will always be my favorites:) Meredith got Perfect Attendance last 9 weeks and my little Hill has the cutest bed head:)